80 Upper St John Street,
Jacme Oral Care - Lichfield Dentists - Restorative Treatments
At Jacme Oral Care, we offer a variety of restorative treatments to keep your smile looking fantastic. Below are details of some of our treatments. Please contact our friendly team - if you would like further information on any of the treatments.
White Composite Fillings
We offer white composite fillings - these are made from a material that matches the shade, translucency and even the texture of your own natural teeth. They provide a much better result than old amalgam/silver fillings, which can be unsightly when you smile.
Dental crowns or Caps protect damaged, cracked or broken down teeth. A dental crown strengthens the existing, damaged tooth.
Dental bridges are false teeth, which are anchored onto neighbouring teeth in order to replace one or more missing teeth.
CEREC - a procedure with a long tradition
The CEREC procedure was developed at Zurich University and has been successfully deployed in dental practices since 1985 Ė i.e. for more than 25 years.
Worldwide more than 25,000 practices in over 50 countries work with the CEREC system.
Since 1985 over 8 million patients have been treated using the CEREC procedure. More than 20 million ceramic restorations have been created and placed.
Long-term clinical studies demonstrate that, in terms of durability, CEREC restorations are at least equivalent to gold restorations.
Depending on the individual case, CEREC fillings can achieve even better results than gold fillings.
The CEREC treatment procedure means:
- No conventional impressions The CEREC 3D measuring camera scans the prepared tooth in just a few seconds. This eliminates the need for unpleasant silicone impressions.
- No temporaries CEREC restorations are milled out of a solid ceramic block in just a few minutes. They are then ready to be placed immediately. This eliminates the need for temporary fillings and crowns. It also means that you need only one appointment. And you donít have to wait for days on end until the ceramic filling is finished.
- No long waiting periods Because CEREC restorations can be placed immediately, you need only one appointment. And you benefit from tooth restorations which have demonstrated their durability time and time again.
The CEREC procedure step by step
- Before treatment begins we inform you about the benefits of CEREC.
- After removing the decayed tissue or the defective amalgam filling we create a 3D image of the tooth with the aid of the CEREC camera.
- The restoration is designed on the monitor of the CEREC acquisition unit.
- The CEREC milling unit machines the restoration out of a ceramic block.
- The milled restoration is bonded directly to your tooth.
What is a denture?
People wear dentures to replace lost or missing teeth so they can enjoy a healthy diet and smile with confidence. Dentures are made of either acrylic (plastic) or metal.
A ‘complete' or ‘full' denture is one which replaces all the natural teeth in either the upper or lower jaw.
A ‘partial' denture fills in the spaces left by lost or missing teeth.
It may be fastened to your natural teeth with metal clasps or ‘precision attachments'.
OsteoCare Dental Implants
OsteoCare Dental Implants can be used to replace single or multiple teeth as well as retain dentures. They are unique in design and can fit into small spaces.
Dental Implants can be used by anyone who has lost teeth or are dissatisfied with their dentures. They can give back coinfidence, dignity and self esteem.
How does it work?
The procedure is performed either under local anaesthetic or without sedation - so no pain is felt.
Whatever your dental requirements, JacMe Oral Care has the solution
Click below to see the other types of treatments offered by Jacme Oral Care: